We thank you for your loyalty and commitment to Hope’s children.
The Ambassadors of Hope is a select group of men and women committed to bettering the lives of children with multiple developmental disabilities. Through their financial and social involvement, Ambassadors help the children of Hope reach their potential, and live fulfilling and joyful lives. They also increase awareness of Hope’s mission by spreading the word about its work, and tap their personal and professional networks to help Hope connect with the community.
The Ambassadors of Hope accept support year round and create an action – oriented and meaningful avenue for men and women in the community to support Hope.
Congratulations to the Ambassador class of 2018 who were inducted on November 30th.
Details of Ambassadors of Hope:
- Gain first-hand knowledge of Hope through an Experience Hope tour, which includes a tour of Hope’s programs, informational luncheon, and time in the classroom
- Increase awareness of Hope and its programs
- Be the face of Hope in your organization communicating Hope’s mission and vision
- Raise funds and friends to support the children and families at Hope
- Receive special invitations and notifications on upcoming events, engagement opportunities, and the Annual Holiday Reception
- Recognition as an Ambassador of Hope in major fundraising event materials
- Receive information and news about Hope at regular intervals
- Ambassadors receive specially designed Ambassador name badges to be worn at events as designated
- $500 annual commitment to Hope – paid by January 31st
- Male Ambassadors will wear tuxedos at all major events in which they are representing Hope, including the Annual Holiday Reception
- Two event tickets to Style of Hope
- $100 annual commitment to Hope – paid by January 31st
- Individuals thirty five years of age and under
- One event ticket to Style of Hope
*Ambassador contributions go toward support for programs and services not covered through state and federal funding.
Mark your calendars for Hope’s events
Major Hope Fundraising Events:
- Hopeful Futures Gala | March 10, 2018 | Wyndham Springfield | 6:30 PM
- Style of Hope | September 12, 2018 | BOS Center
Hope Learning Academy Events:
- Musical Production | April 19-20, 2018
- Prom | May 4, 2018 | Noon
- Learning Academy – Springfield Graduation | May 2018
- Hope-a-Palooza | October 13, 2018
Ambassadors of Hope
G. Virginia Conlee
J. Garth Elzea
J. Phillip Lackman
A. Nicholas Petrone
Hugh G. Seelbach
James J. Skeeters, Sr.
Please contact the Development Office at 217-525-9536 to report errors or omissions. [/column]